Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization services help your website list higher in the natural (Organic) search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing and all other engines. Search Engine Optimization is a process designed to create credibility for your site as an authority for key word/s. Optimization is a process of creating a search friendly site and generating credibility through in bound links.
- Key Word Research: Your analyst will research your site, industry and competition to develop your key word list.
- Meta-information: Your site will be reviewed and fresh Meta data will be created to update your Meta titles, Meta descriptions and Meta keywords for your top level pages.
- Home Page Review: The analyst will further review your home page and make appropriate recommendations for html tag insertion, and provide optimized home page content.
- Home Page Optimized Content: The analyst will optimize home page content on your site. This content should be 250-500 words in length, key word rich and will be tested for key word density.
- Site Recommendations. The site will be tested for readability and search friendliness. Additional recommendations will be offered on tactics including: keyword density strategy, site structure, file naming, ALT tag edits, content optimization and potential website enhancements which will promote search placement.
Off-Site Link Building/Maintenance:
- Link building and social presence development. Each month the SEO team will increase your visibility through the creation of new inbound links through news release, blog postings, article submissions, social bookmarking, directory submission and third party site placement. This will help to increase your page rank and improve your organic placement over time.
Target your most profitable search term/s
On-Site SEO Packages from $995
Link Building from: $100/month